During this symposium we will focus on creating awareness, generating further ideas and networking on the role of quality assurance, based on analytical sciences and/ or audit trails.
Various experts from the plastic recycling world, quality assurance organizations and polymer producing industry will shine their light on the current status here, the developments needed and the impact it will have on the entire plastic industry.
Breakout sessions will allow all participants to share their ideas, ask questions and to scout for collaborations.
- Vision: from passive to active recycling (Frans Beckers, FBBasic/Cirmar).
- Vision on standardization and quality in the chain according to ISO (Huub Omloo, ISO).
- Break and networking opportunity.
CircularAssure. Meeting quality assurance challenges in a sustainable supply chain (Job Ridderbecks, Intertek).
- Recycling in industry (focus on quality assurance and recycling);
- Quality improvement of used polymers by chemical steps (dr. Gerard Kwant, DSM Engineering Materials).
- Teijin Aramid (Dr. Bert Gebben).
- Round Table, Wrap up and joint actions.
- Networking and drinks & bites.