Terms and Conditions FAST 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS of FAST 2020
Article 1: General Data Protection Regulation
- Personal data is only used for registration of the event.
- Hotel Mennorode will receive from COAST your first name and surname to make a hotel reservation in case you have indicated to stay overnight.
- On our yvent-tool there are social media buttons. By using these buttons, you can share information about the event and recommend the event. As a result, you may receive cookies of a third party. These cookies might follow your surf-behavior.
- At FAST 2020 we will make photographs. These pictures are used for our website and for social media.
- If you do not want to appear recognizable on image please inform us in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘no photos of me’ in the email subject. In that case COAST will contact you to draft and sign a contract specifying our agreement to not display you recognizable in pictures published by COAST, after which you can register for the conference.
Article 2: Safety and damage
- In case of an emergency we will follow the emergency rules of Hotel Mennorode.
- TI COAST is not responsible for any damage made by participants at Hotel Mennorode.
- Every participant is responsible to have a personal liability assurance.
Article 3: Payment
- Registrants will receive an invoice for their participation, using the invoicing details provided at registration.
- COAST reserves the right to refuse registration when insufficient invoicing detail have been provided. Such refusal precedes any automatically generated registration confirmation email.
- Invoice have to be paid within 30 days.
- Questions about the invoice must be sent to email@example.com, with the subject “invoice FAST 2020” followed by the participant’s name and company.
Article 4: Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation is free of charge before 1April 1st, 2020, provided an deregistration email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Deregistration request’ plus the deregistrant’s name and company, and describing the request to cancel your registration.
- For cancellations between April1st and April 20th, 2020 administration costs of €50,00 will be charged.
- For cancellation between April 20th and April 27th, 2020 50% of the registration rate will be charged.
- Cancellations after April 26th, 2020 or no shows (including no shows for overnight stay in the hotel): no refund
- No refunds will be granted for unattended parts of the event or early termination of attendance, in case of cancellation of speakers, lack of space in the conference room or any other incidents during the conference, which are beyond the control of the conference organisers.